Just like in many other
countries, Panama has pawn shops for people to deposit valuables
and receive money as loans with the personal property being the
security to repay the loan.
Panama's Ministry of Commerce & Industry oversees
finance companies in which a Panama pawn shop is considered.
Here are the requirements in order to obtain a Panama Pawn
1. Submit completed and signed license application form.
2. Submit police report of criminal background check.
3. Submit a copy of a typical (model) loan contract form.
1. Submit a completed and signed application form.
2. Submit a police report of criminal background check.
3. Submit a certified copy of the Public Registry Certificate
that the legal entity is in good standing.
4. Submit a copy of a typical (model) loan contract form.